Monday, October 19, 2009

the tribes new kos and other bis

Now i'm hearing a fair bit of greif and confusion about the tribes..
Some say this division will split the djinn asunder tearing us apart..
I want you all to know that was never my intention. i made the tribes based on reasurch on djinn to give us greater flexibility and character , to allow us to find ourselves......

BUT ..........and heres the big issue some tribes seem to think that they are better than others, and this is something I wont have..

**** ALL DJINN ARE EQUAL ****

Thats my final word on the matter ..............be you marid, shaitan, ghul, jann or ifrit you are all family and I expect you to act so........
treat your brothers and sisters with respect...

When the clans come I aim to hold my family together as we always have been, you may form clans but so far as i've been told these will be sub groups of the family of djinn .
I will still expect loyalty..........I'm sad to have to state this so explicitly.

***Elders***
Now I formed the elders so I would be able to share the burden of leadership, have informed discussions and hear everyones point of view.Who I appoint as an elder is up to me. Those who are elders have earned there place in my council..

Although it would be nice to have a representative from each tribe step up it may not be possible. In reallity these are players i trust to do the right thing by my family. The position of elder dose not mean your can boss other djinn round round or tell them off . it means you have my ear and some of my trust..

There is some confusion about who is or is not an elder because there are two groups of djinn..one started by loona and gara which has the tribes and the original djinn group...thus its possible for someone may be an elder of there tribe and not be one of my council elders...
current elders are .. 
*phox 
*gara(marid) 
*freya(ifrit) and
* loona(shaiytan)
*kurvy(marid)
*nova and britt (fae)

~kurvy found and retrieved the most tears (three in all ) making her the most promising young djinn and proving she has what it takes...

****The fae****
well what can I say, I asked the godess for some strong djinn warriors and what I got ..britt and nova..
~~~~~they do say she has a sick sense of humor!!!
The fae are part of your family invited in, guests in our house. Although not technically djinn they are supernatural creatures like ourselves....loyal to me and members of my council for more reasons than I can name..
treat them like sisters ..or daughters of the spirit world.









No comments:

Post a Comment